Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Appreciation
Dennis and I spent a weekend down at Myrtle Beach SC for our 11th anniversary. We had a great time, and whenever we go away, we try to bring a little something back for the kids. We went to that crazy beach store, Wings, and got them a few trinkets. But one of our favorite treats was getting hot fresh donuts from Krispy Kreme (they don't have them where we live), so while we were in there, I decided to pick up a couple of those funny hats they give away for free. Dennis joked saying, "they won't want those goofy things!" but I took them anyways.
Guess what was their favorite gift we brought back from the trip?????
I think the pictures tell all.

Every time I turned around, one of them was wearing those goofy hats in all seriousness. And they wore them to bed for several nights. You never know!

Also, I cut Leah's hair recently. This is not the best picture, but it is right after I cut it. I had to go back and even it out in a few spots, but it looks better while her bangs grow out, and is nice for the summer.

No comments: