Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Family Visit
My grandmother from Ohio came to visit this weekend (my uncle drove her). Although she is getting along in years, she still gets around. The boys played in an All-Boys Piano Recital. This was Bay's first recital. I played the duets with him. Afterwards he said, "That was really fun!" Eric also played two very exciting pieces. Great-Gram really enjoyed herself.

My two handsome boys :)

Leah and Great-Gram chatting before the recital.


My grandmother loves yard sales and always brings suitcases full of yard sale finds for the kids. She loves it because she gets more bang for her buck, and never feels badly if they don't particularly like something. The above yard sale find, however, didn't fit in her suitcase, but I think Leah really loves it!
Look at that girl, already driving and talking on her phone.





Lots of people always think that this grandmother is my mom's mom. If you know my mom, you would understand why. She has the same build and pretty much the same hair as my mom. And, they look strikingly alike; however, she is in fact my dad's mom. All of her kids had dark hair and dark complexions.








No comments: