Friday, April 22, 2011

Little Musicians

Eric has been taking piano lessons for 4 years now. Bay started taking this year. Leah just can't wait until she gets to take piano lessons. Already, she plays things on the piano that she hears Bay playing. But what has really been neat is to hear her blossom already as a young composer. She loves to sing...sings in the shower always...sings with her CD's, and makes up her own songs. This morning she brought me lyrics she had written for a song that she made up, so we transcribed it before she forgot the melody. So simple, yet so Leah.

Click on the link to open the file. Below are the lyrics...if it doesn't work, I'll work on fixing it!


"I Love Jesus"
I love Jesus, He is my Savior!
I-I-I love Jesus, He is my Savior!
He is my Savior!

No comments: