Friday, May 15, 2009

Lego Star Wars 6th Birthday Party
Bay turnedd 6 two weeks ago. He grew 1 1/2 inches in 4 months! He's getting ready to lose his first tooth. Just too much to take in. All of my babies are growing up :(
He requested a lego star wars party this year. It was 9 kids his age, plus many older siblings and Eric and Leah. It was controlled chaos!
The lego cake. Covered with square fondant lego bricks.
Lego tower building contest. We made iron-on yoda shirts for the boys and ahsoka shirts for the girls.


Lego playing at the lego table. we had a starfighter build session.

Knocking candy and legos out of the Death Star pinata



a hord of young jedis chasing after darth vader (aka Eric-he shed his vader mask very quickly since he couldn't see who he was up against!)





1 comment:

Amy said...

You give the best kids' parties! I need to call you the next time I'm stumped as to what to do! I love the cake and the iron on t-shirts!

Are you ready for summer like me!?