Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkins!

Pumpkins!
 Granni took the kids on their annual pumpkin picking trip to a farmer who lives very close to us. I just went along as official photographer since it was such a beautiful day. My instructions were clear to let this still be a special Granni/grandkids time-I was just the fly in the cornstalks!
 The new siding on the big red barn was perfect for a backdrop-
 Leah looking adorable
 Leah has been practicing her sideways glances and funny looks on her dad lately-she gave me plenty today as well.
 Bay-always ready to give a smile, and then a big hug after I took so many pictures, just because that's how he is!

 Eric really is quite a bit taller than Granni, but not THAT much! I can't tell if she's leaning on him for support or what? Anyways, it's the captured smile on Eric that is priceless in this picture. More on that later....

No comments: